*** For the duration of the COVID-19 restrictions and regulations, any changes in the organization of the teaching will be announced exclusively on the Newsfeed of our department homepage !
- Anatomy: Mondays 12.20–13.50 & Thursdays 12.15–13.45 (REMOTELY)
*All lectures in Anatomy are delivered remotely in a prerecorded format. Access to the 1.LF/2.LF combined lectures records is via MOODLE application (access code will be distributed privately), and 2.LF Anatomy Official YouTube Channel.
* The time of the lecture will be opened for consultations Mondays 11.30–12.00 & Thursdays 12.30–13.00 in Seminary room C113 or ZOOM (link will be distributed privately).
*1.LF offer Live Gross Anatomy Lecture Consultations on Wednesdays 17:30 by ZOOM (link will be distributed privately).
- Histology: Tuesdays 8.00–9.40 in Pelouchova lecture hall.
- Anatomy: Mondays 14.30 (Groups AP3, AP4, AP5), Wednesdays 16.00 (Groups AP1, AP2), Fridays 16.00 (Group AP6)
- Histology: Tuesdays 9.50 (Groups AP1, AP2), Tuesdays 12.35 (Groups AP3, AP4), Tuesdays 15.20 (Groups AP5, AP6)
Tests time – written: Mondays 8.00 in Small Lecture Hall in Faculty Hospital Motol.
Tests time – oral examination: at the beginning of the practical sessions.
Dissections: Full week per semester 14.00–18.00. Dissection Exam: Friday (last day of dissection week).
*Schedule is updated each academic year by semester (below)!
Program of Lectures and Practical Classes for Students of General Medicine in Winter Semester 2021/2022
Syllabus of lectures and practicals – AHE winter semester 2021/2022 (DA1101337)
Program of Lectures and Practical Classes for Students of General Medicine in Summer Semester 2021/2022
*** Under construction !
Schedule of AHE- Lectures and Practical Classes for Students of General Medicine in Summer Semester 2021/2022