Eligible Subject: ‘Clinical Anatomy’
This subject is intended to give an in-depth insight of selected essential anatomy topics in the context of its applied clinical cases.
*Recommended for 3rd to 6th year students.
Aim of the course
The aim of this subject is to emphasize and highlight the importance to possess a sufficient level of anatomy knowledge for successful medical practice.
Credits requirements: (1 semesters course - 3 credits)
*Full attendance (one absence allowed).
The course will take place once every week of 3-4 hours in 6 seminars during the winter and/or summer semester.
Thursdays 14:00-18:00 - Starting date will be announced
The following topics will be discussed:
- Nerve entrapment syndromes.
- Peripheral vessels variations and anomalies.
- Clinical anatomy in the orthopedic practice.
- Clinical anatomy in the abdominal surgery practice.
- Clinical anatomy of head and neck.
- Pediatrics clinical anatomy.
- Heart congenital defects.
Dugani, S., Agur, A. M. R., Dalley, A.F. Clinical Anatomy Cases: An Integrated Approach with Physical Examination and Medical Imaging. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2016.