The objectives and significance of the work
- Mapping morphological variations as a guidance in imaging diagnostics.
- Optimizing anatomically based protocols.
- B90189 – Selected chapters of imaging methods in medicine
- B90087 – Biophysical methods in medicine
- B90080 – Basics of statistics for biomedicine and healthcare
State Doctoral Examination
Detail information (currently only in Czech language)
- Šonka M, Hlaváč V, Boyle R. Image Processing, Analysis and Machine Vision. 4th ed. ThomsonEngineering, 2015 (https://kgut.ac.ir/useruploads/1550563201478ety.pdf)
- Burger W, Burge M. Digital Image Processing (https://imagingbook.com/)
For topics in radiological anatomy, please, contact the supervisor.
|prof. MUDr. David Kachlík, Ph.D.||257296 231|